REGULATIONS on project of the best regional enterprises and
organizations ‘TOP-100 Achievements Register’
EXPERT EVALUATION FOR CONFIRMATION OF
- investment attractiveness
- innovative activity
- creative marketing
- progressive management
- impeccable business reputation
- social orientation of business
- high quality of products and services
- permanent commitment to consumer interests
Register ‘TOP-100 Achievements Register’ is formed in five nominations:
1. ‘Economics and business’
2. ‘Science and education’
3. ‘Culture and art’
4. ‘Medicine and healthcare’
5. ‘Management of cities and territories’
THE PURPOSE OF THE PROJECT:
- Identification and promotion of the best regional companies and institutions and their leaders because of their effective professional activity, contribution to the development of national economics, business, culture, science and education, medicine and healthcare.
- Stimulation of competitiveness and expansion of international contacts of participants.
- Demonstration of successful cases of introduction of modern technologies, innovations and equipment.
- Assurance of the availability of European professional development programmes for company executives and professionals from dynamically developing regions.
- Creation of international register of leading regional companies and organizations ‘TOP-100 Achievements Register’, the register of best regional managers.
- Encouragement of charity and patronage.
- Popularization of regional brands in the media.
3. WHAT BENEFITS WILL PARTICIPANTS GAIN FROM THE PROJECT?
- Popularity and international public response.
The project and its results are announced to people from 54 countries–in the media, social networks, and on the websites of partners. Hundreds of thousands of people on all continents will learn about the achievements of the participants.
- International recognition, promotion of career and professional development.
Project participants receive special diplomas and exclusive European awards.
Registers of best TOP-managers and dynamically developing regional companies are formed from among the participants.
- Sales promotion and geographic growth.
The participants receive the right to use the brand of the award and logo ‘TOP-100 Achievements Register’ as an unmistakable guideline for consumers and potential partners.
Information about the products and services of the participants is placed on a special marketing platform of ‘E-commerce EXPO’.
- Expertness and exchange of innovative experience.
Participation in communication and scientific-practical events under the auspices of the Organizing Committee of ‘Achievements Forum’ is a great opportunity to not only demonstrate your own success and achievements, but also to consider the best experience of colleagues from different countries of the world.
Partners of the Competition – leading vocational training centres of universities – Rating winners – will provide effective Continuing education programs.
- Powerful boost for a successful brand.
The awarding ceremony for participants of project ‘TOP-100 Achievements Register’ is a public presentation of their success, and the premium level of the event and its representativeness serve as an unprecedented tool for PR communications.
7. SOCIAL MEDIA