‘Meeting facility in Central Oxford where modern technology meets
classic style sophistication and privacy’
Designed to suite the most sophisticated and acquired taste, frequently visited by top international businessmen, city mayors and heads of states. Our brand new Central Oxford facility is a fusion of luxury classic design styled with inspiration from famous libraries around the world, technical equipment, love for real coffee and total privacy.
With a long hand-made walnut feature table and leather arm chairs it is perfect to hold up to 14 people private meetings, negotiations, seminars or presentations.
The Library has the most sophisticated technical equipment, including 65’ Whiteboard, 5 screens around the room allowing 360 degrees view for presentations, 12 USB ports and power sockets located conveniently around the table for each client to feel relaxed. Our dedicated high-speed internet line ensures that internet works all day every day.
Our facility is a stand-alone property with kitchenette and private bathroom, therefore you do not need to share with any other guests and there is no risk of being overheard by strangers or anyone who can violate your confidentiality.
The most aromatic coffee from Italy, Switzerland and selection of classic teas along with soft drinks are available, however we do not serve food.
Last but not least, we are only 5 minute-walk from either railway station or coach station. However, if you travel by car we have a private secure parking space (1 secure parking space (extra charge and on request), alternative you can leave your car at municipal parking space, which is just a stone throw away.
|Maximum capacity||Room size||Room Length||Room Width|
AMENITIES and STYLE
- - Private coffee/tea station
- - Light dimmer switch
- - Audio system
- - Power point
- - Wireless high-speed internet (dedicated line)
- - SMART Board Interactive Screen ’65
- - 360 degree view for presentations
- - 12 USB and power ports
- - Private kitchenette and toilet
- - Natural lights and electric blinds
- - Telephone point
- - Printer/scanner and fax machine
- - Stationery box
- - Lockable private premises
- - 1 secure parking space
- - Marble floor and hand-made furniture
- - 5 minutes walking distance from either railway station or coach station
- - Stuart service available on request
- - Air conditioning
- - Exclusive Books shop
- - 1 secure parking space (extra charge and on request)
2 Woodin’s Way, Oxford, OX1 1HF View on the map