10:40-13:00 / Presentation Section / Main Hall, Oxford Town Hall
Moderator - Christina Briggs, Global Club of Leaders President, CEO of ‘New World Insight' Ltd, UK, USA
‘Favourable businesses in investment attractive territories’
We are going to hear the ‘providers’ of innovative business modifications – leading entrepreneurs of the quickly developing countries. Main points that push leaders to reinvent themselves, so they can evolve ahead of the changing times.
- Presentation from the appointed EBA Business Ambassador – Dr. Jessy Lai, Founder/Group CEO, Monspace Multinational Corporation, Malaysia 'ECOSOC and EBA: Face the Social Business. Ways to engage.'
- Presentations from the Best Regional Companies. Sharing the experience and personal achievements.
- Admission of the new Global Club of Leaders members.
‘Lifelong learning. The pursuit of knowledge for competitiveness and employability’
- Breakout Topic 1 - High Education and Research
How to measure quality and achieve good positions in world rankings of universities?
- Breakout Topic 2 - Education and Business alliance
Nowadays more and more universities are ready for initiative contacts, comprehensive partnership and joint projects with the other higher education institutions around the world. Of course, universities must cooperate, not compete.
But what do you think about strategic partnerships with the business environment? We intend to speak about the balance of mutual benefits.
- Breakout Topic 3 - Urgent conversation: ‘We can STOP the corruption’. Is it a myth or reality?
Corruption remains one of the acutest problems despite the country’s level of development. Whether the corruption has a nationality? Is it area-based?
We are ready to debate on the provocative subject of corruption in HE institutions.
- Breakout Topic 4 – Creation of branches of world universities.
How to create affiliates of universities in other parts of the world that provide sustainable growth for institutions. What is the secret of a dynamic approach to nurturing a global network of students and academic staff?
- Breakout Topic 5 – Urgent conversation: The right to inclusive education.
This is an inalienable right for everyone under European norms for a while. But what we can say about still only developing countries. So, let's try to figure out what inclusive education is and when it will be really available for students with special needs.
- Breakout Topic 6 - New IT and online paradigm at Educational institutions.
Studying new IT plans to manage universities and online courses (MOOC and others) to attract learners.
Admission of the new Academic Union members.
Session Summing up