BEST MEDICAL PRACTICE PROJECT is a joint product of the Europe Business Assembly and the European Medical Association (EMA), a multicultural professional platform for like-minded peers, healthcare leaders and doctors, demonstrating competence, innovation and reliability. The project participants gather together during the Special Sessions. This special professional session’s format provides a unique opportunity to meet eye-to-eye and contact directly the best regional medical centres and doctors with solid professional reputation accredited by the European Medical Association, to connect you together for further business development. The Special Sessions provide the exclusive opportunity to share professional cases, significant business issues and get efficient feedback.
Aims of the project:
- Short listing of best regional healthcare providers, medical sector suppliers, wellness and SPA professionals, researchers, medical travel facilitators.
- Selection and presentation of high-caliber regional health care institutions as new recommended cooperation partners in the international medical travel sector.
- Selection of territories with a high medical travel and healthcare industry investment potential as recommended by medical travel destinations.
- Improvement of professional skills (seminars, workshops, expert panels, round table discussions in healthcare and medical travel issues).
- Focus and popularization of innovative services, technologies, products and projects in medicine and healthcare.
- Promotion of high European standards of health quality and facilitation of quality medical services due to defined evaluation criteria for the medical sector.
- Complex investigation of current market trends in global medical travel space.
- Revising of customer loyalty programmes, client’s trustable doctors/clinic, and the quality of the personnel.
- Expert visits to the most prestigious medical forums and trade shows all over the world.
Prof. Dr. VINCENZO COSTIGLIOLA, MD.
Founder & President of European Medical Association (EMA), Honorary President of the Academic Union, Honorary President of ‘The Best Medical Practice’ Project, (UK) ‘MEDICIS’ Medical Centre, European Association for Preventive, Predictive and Personalised Medicine (EPMA) (Belgium)
Member of prestigious advisory boards:
- The Socrates Nomination Committee, UK
- The International Advisory Board of the King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- The European Biotechnology Association (EBTNA)
- The Editorial Advisory Board of the Journal of ‘Psychiatry in primary care’
Anesthesiology and Intensive Care; Rheumatology, Dermatology, Proctology, Oncology, Surgery, Drug Abuse, Emergency Treatment, Disaster Action, Hospital Organization, Medical Teaching Methodology, Computer and Audio-Visual for the Medical Profession compilation on Medicinal flora. Awards and appreciation from all around like golden hibiscus from Malaysia, and silver Quran from Turkey, dream angle from Sudan and young entrepreneur from ford foundation, King Faud foundation from UAE, and many more.
The medal of Paracelsus and the Rose of Paracelsus, are two awards established by EMA in cooperation with EBA.
The Paracelsus medal is intended to reward physicians with at least 25 years of professional activity, and who meet the meet the following criteria:
• To be Medical Doctor;
• At least 25 years of professional activity;
• Recent clean criminal record.
The Rose of Paracelsus is an award that is given to those who have excelled in the field of public health, in the organization, implementation and modernization of care and health services in general.