On behalf of the Academic Union, Oxford we would like to thank you for your attention to our programmes and Events.
Hereby, we are glad to inform you that the first session of the VIP educational Programme for professionals ‘Global Business for Efficient Manager’ was held successfully on April 28-30, 2016 in the Academic Lounge, Oxford.
Three days programme consisted of the following workshops:
1) Course ‘An Overview of Foreign Direct Investments’ and Session on Outsourcing and Offshoring issues.
Speaker:Prof. Glauco De Vita, Professor of International Business Economics, Coventry University, UK
2) Hospitality Workshop ‘How to get enlisted to the TOP regional hotels?’
Speaker: Heinz Wehrle, leading expert of PBD programme,Managing Partner of Horwath HTL, Switzerland
3) Workshop ‘Effective Business Writing ‘
Speaker: Mr. Robert Bullard, trainer in business writing skills, a copywriter and copy-editor/proofreader, UK
Each participant received ‘Diploma of Qualification’, issued by the Academic Union Training Centre.
Moreover, Dr. Mamedu Peter, CEO of Petmam Ventures, received successfully the international flag of investment and innovation attractiveness 'Flag of Europe' after undergoing of experts' evaluation.
Congratulations to Dr. Peter!
Further, we are glad to provide you with some testimonials of our participants:
Ms. Sunna Deniyege Nilushi Chandima Siripala, Director of the Southern Agrocraft (pvt) Ltd, Sri Lanka:
‘We enjoyed very much successful 3 days programme. Thank you!’
Mr. Ilie Robert Dumitru, President Advisor, Niro Investment Group, Romania:
‘I liked the way the lectures were held. The speakers gave us a lot of new information and ideas as to the topics…’
The Oxford Trainings Organizers are glad to invite you to the next sessions:
- ‘Investment Attraction to Hospitality Industry. International Patients flow into Healthcare, Medical Travel Sector’, to be held on June 30, 2016 in Bad Ems, Germany.
- Next session of the Educational Programme for professionals ‘Global Business for Efficient Manager’ to be held on September 19-21, 2016 in Oxford, United Kingdom.
Please be advised that we have prepared special fees for early bird registration.
Contact us now, seats are limited!
Phone: +44 751 13 53 886