Established in 2006, ICL is the membership-based by invitation only Club, the global business networking platform organized by the Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce and Europe Business Assembly, UK . The incumbent President of ICL is Cristina Briggs, the global partnership consultant with more than 20 years of experience in international relations, business ambassador and adviser, Tony Robbins Platinum Partnership, currently CEO and Founder, New World Insight, UK.
Members of the ICL are prominent state and public figures, businessmen and entrepreneurs from all over the world who have succeeded in various fields of social and business life. ICL brings together like-minded peers, demonstrating competence, innovation and reliability. CEOs, senior executives of private and public sector companies, University faculty and academia from 47 countries (Europe, Asia, Africa, and Middle East) connect together for further business development and social progress impact.
The European business community needs capable mergers and acquisitions partners to develop new business areas. Those partners should display flexibility in management, technological solutions, and professional competency and possess excellent reputations. The group of Europe Business Assembly think tanks has been monitoring emerging markets since 2000. Our experts annually determine the leading specialised regional companies from the regions of Africa, MENA, ASEAN, Former CIS countries, Central and Eastern Europe and other geopolitical entities.
WELCOME ADDRESS FROM THE ICL PRESIDENT
Christina Briggs, President, The International Club of Leaders, CEO ‘New World Insight’, UK
'We are pleased to welcome you to the International Club of Leaders!
Nowadays new technologies enable rapid exchange of useful information and discovery of new opportunities for joint business projects. Here are the benefits of our intellectual society, our values and goals, our completed and planned projects.
The members of the ICL are prominent state and public figures, businessmen and scientists from all over the world who have succeeded in various fields of life, both socially and in business. We have found each other around the world and are working together to make our businesses successful.
One of the effective promotional tools proposed by ICL to our members and partners is the International Certificate of Excellence in Investment and Innovation. We would be happy for you to join our business family, which unites people striving for better leadership and self-improvement.'
MISSION & VISION
Our mission is to focus on business networking, development and investment promotion by providing a multicultural platform for club members expanding business; consolidate their efforts for improved integration across emerging markets and the introduction of national brands globally.
PRIVILEGES OF ICL
Members of ICL enjoy all VIP privileges of the membership: partnership with international regional private sector CEOs, investors and international sector experts, educational trainings from Oxford Business training center in Oxford residence at convenient dates, benefits and special discounts for all services and projects provided by Europe Business Assembly, UK.
ICL MEMBERS GAIN
- Seat at 12 international summits and conferences per year with round tables and match making facilities
- Brand visibility in all official web and printed collateral of Europe Business Assembly in 2016-2017, in all event venues before, during and after all forums and working meetings
- Support and representation of the company’s brand at the programme influence regions, the international community and professional associations
- Recommendation for cooperation within the programme network
- Club working meetings with investors and international sector experts (limited participation)
- VIP seats and welcome address at the official receptions and ceremonies hosted by Europe Business Assembly and Partners
- Professional learning courses on Leadership, Foreign Direct Investment, Investment Management, Marketing from leading European University professors and bespoke business coaches for C-level executives with Oxford Certificate of Attendance
DISTANT PARTICIPATION (IN ABSENTIA)
There is a possibility to participate to 1 / any number of events / all events of 2017 distantly, on special terms for club members.
- The cost of participation will be as for club members.
- All marketing services within the event will be provided in full.
- Our event team can make a presentation of your company (up to 10 min with your materials)
- Placement of your leaflet to all delegate bags
- Informing of event participants about your brand and collecting feedback
- Photo and video report of our representation work to you after the event.
By choosing the distant participation package you can benefit of all services and, at the same time, save your travel and accommodation expenses.
HOW TO JOIN ICL
To join the Club please send your application to the Club Council and provide references from business partners and business communities. The solemn procedure of the new member’s admission into the International Club of Leaders will be held within the following events.
‘Achievements Forum – 2017’ (London, UK on 28 March, 2017)
‘International Investment Conference ‘Lithuania is open for business’ (Vilnius, Lithuania on 15 May, 2017)
‘Excellence in Quality Forum' - 2017’ (Lucerne, Switzerland on 3 July, 2017)
‘European Award Night – 2017’ (Cannes, France on 10 October, 2017)
‘Summit of Leaders – 2017’ (Oxford, UK on 19 December, 2017)
ICL membership will be confirmed officially with a personal certificate, club passport and insignias.
ICL registered office:
2 Empress Court, Woodins Way, Paradise Street, Oxford, OX1 1HF, the United Kingdom
tel: +44 (0) 1865 251 122, fax: +44 (0) 1865 251 113, Mobile: +44 (0) 7513887395